• Announcing the reboot of ProperPvP!

The beginning of a new era... Read more here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldAsFork

Feb 6, 2018
What is your Minecraft username? MrChickenJr

What is your age? 14

Where are you located, and what is your timezone? I am located in the United Kingdom and my time one is BMT

How many hours a week do you have time to work on ProperPvP (on average)? Everyday 6-8 hours a day

How long have you played ProperPvP for? Since day one and I’m ready to play for a hole lot longer.

Why are you applying for staff? I am applying for staff because I would like the properpvp community to thrive and grow as it was before with a safe place for minecraft players to enjoy also I am applying because I am very loyal to Properpvp and I will always be.

Why should we consider you as a staff of ProperPvP? You should consider me for the staff team because I know where properpvp started and it has always been a great place the developers are amazing at there job and the players are very competitive this shows that I know a lot about the server and what the expectations are. The rules set are rules that have to be obeyed by. Again I can show my loyalty towards the team and properpvp by the time and effort I have put in the the server to try make it a better place for people like me who love pvp. I do take things pretty lightly in some situations, unless it is serious i have already caught hackers since the opening of properpvp and i have also caught racist behavior. I have pretty good speaking skills if i ever have to contact another player regarding a problem on discord or the website i also have access to a microphone so i can speak to people if needed.

Do you have any experience with moderating Minecraft servers, assisting players or running servers? Can you give any examples? I have run many servers of my own which didn’t get very successful (payment problems). I’ve been staff on a few big past servers such as BrickPrison which was very big at some point at BrickPrison i was a helper, i played it for about a year and they used to congratulate me on my efforts. I became staff there because it was a server i could stick at and PVP, build etc.

Last edited:

Cheekay

Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
Spain
0.5 - Neutral
Maybe you could have added a little more detail on 'Why we should consider you as staff' and go more in depth of the experience you've had on BrickPrison. E.g: Explain what staff rank you were and how you came about getting staff.
Other then that, Good luck man!

- Brandon/Barclays

davidrockin

DavidRockin
Staff member
Jan 30, 2018
Canada
tkachuk.tech
0.5 - Neutral
Maybe you could have added a little more detail on 'Why we should consider you as staff' and go more in depth of the experience you've had on BrickPrison. E.g: Explain what staff rank you were and how you came about getting staff.
Other then that, Good luck man!

- Brandon/Barclays
Congrats Brandon you're now staff. Unfortunately BaldAsFork, we have to reject you, because you didn't write a novel as an application. Please consider writing it in essay format, with atleast 10,000 words with proper MLA sources. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.